1 Thessalonians - Chapter 2b
Share some of the things that you are most thankful for.
Read 1 Thessalonians Chapter 4
- If you heard the weekend message, share something that God impressed you with.
- What does it mean to you to live to please God? What are some ways you live differently to do this?
- Read John 17:6-18. What does the amazing truth that Christians are “not of the world” mean to you? In what ways do you feel the truth of this? What makes it hard to believe?
- What are some things that we can do to avoid sexual immorality?
- What does it practically mean to excel in brotherly love?
- How do we balance out our need to be generous with the command to not be dependant on anybody?
- Read 2 Peter 3: 3-18 How much do you think about the fact that Jesus could return at any moment? What do you think it will be like to be with God in heaven? If the only reason God is waiting is so that more people can find salvation, is there anyone God would have you speak to about the gospel?