1 Thessalonians - Chapter 5
Share about a big surprise you have had in your life.
Read 1 Thessalonians Chapter 5:1-11
- If you heard the weekend message, share something that God impressed you with.
- How much do you know about Biblical prophecy? Have you ever studied Do you think we can know a lot about it?
- Review Mathew 24 and 25. Which of these illustrations that Jesus used to describe the time of his return impresses you the most? Why? What questions do these bring up in your mind?
- What are some ways that we can “live ready” for his return? In light of that day is there anything you should change?
- 1 Thess 5:6 We are admonished to be self controlled. What does this mean to you?
- What are some areas that are hard for you to “guard your heart” in?
- Paul tells us that we should live differently because we are “sons of the light and sons of the day” What does this mean to you?
- It says that the reason Christ died was so that we could “live together with him”. How does this make you feel? What are some things you do to spend time with him?